BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 30 January 2012

Life Must Go ON

wow....
today is the last day for January 2012..
i can't believe it's the end of January  already....
Anyways..life must go on....

i guess there is nothing to share right now except that i just got myself into this huge fight with my friend... He's so mad at me....No...PISSED OFF....is the better term to describe his rage.....
 i think if i still keep floating words to defend myself, he'll eventually turn into this huge gorilla only with shirts and all....*can't imagine that happening*

THANK GOD FOR THAT...

hihihi i never thought that even the simplest things can actually cause this fight....well i'm very lucky because it didn't go on....
we settle it the moment we finish giving each other pieces of our minds....
we end our DRAMA with me saying sorry and surprisingly...i actually had the courage to HUGGED him!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!! that's very GAY of me....ahahahhahahaha well....
lets just put that into past.....
well with that i think it would be enough for this entry....my eyes are closing and i think the pillow is calling me already... today was a hectic day for me... but its ok like i said.....

LIFE MUST GO ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment